FADER FORT returns during SXSW 2019 (initial lineup)
UPDATE: FULL LINEUP ANNOUNCED.
FADER FORT returns to Austin during SXSW 2019 from March 13-15 at 1501 East 7th Street. The initial lineup includes Megan Thee Stallion, Omar Apollo, Charly Bliss, Queen Key, Novelist, Lil Gotit, and many more are TBA. As in previous years, FADER FORT is guestlist-only.
UPDATE: FULL LINEUP ANNOUNCED.
FADER FORT 2019 will also feature:
* Austin FC, recently named the 27th club in Major League Soccer, will be the first major league team in the history of the culturally dynamic city of Austin when it begins play in MLS in 2021. Austin FC will partner with FADER FORT to provide Austin FC supporters and Austinites with a unique opportunity to attend the legendary FADER FORT via Austin FC social platforms.
* INTRINSIC Wine Co. will be the exclusive wine partner at FADER FORT, pouring innovative wines inspired by urban culture and the parallels between street art and winemaking.
* RED will be showcasing the new HYDROGEN One smartphone, the world’s first 4-View media machine that's better than 3D without the glasses. The RED HYDROGEN War Wagon will be onsite allowing fans to experience a whole new world of content and enter to win a chance to take one home.
* Select, a trailblazing cannabis brand, joins FADER FORT as the first-ever cannabis partner. Pushing normalization of cannabis by stepping into the music space, Select is introducing FADER FORT tastemakers to the intersection of art, culture, and cannabis.
* smartwater will debut “smartbeats,” an initiative that blurs the lines between music and technology with the help of a curated group of musicians. During FADER Fort, smartwater will announce the lead “smartbeats” artist followed by an in-depth conversation with influential smartwater ambassadors speaking on the topic of music and wellness. The new initiative is a continuation of smartwater’s commitment to the fusion of culture, music, and wellness building on past and future partnerships with The Big Quiet and ongoing work with smartwater’s Creative Wellness Director, Joe Holder.
* Spotify Premium, along with presenting panel programming co-curated with The FADER, will provide additional elevated experiences for Spotify Premium subscribers including fast-track entry into FADER FORT, a special viewing platform, and more.
* TikTok, the short-form video destination recently ranked #1 in App stores, will be screening memes and special entertainment on-stage between live sets, as well as launching the FADER FORT #ImWithTheBand hashtag where fans can post videos on the platform. FORT guests with the TikTok app on their mobile device are invited to the TikTok Power Lounge to charge up, wind down and try their hand for a chance to score limited edition merch.
* Xbox will be providing exciting experiences to fans at FADER FORT, including presenting the VIP Xbox Gaming Lounge that will feature Xbox Game Pass game play exclusively for performing artists and VIPs. FADER FORT attendees will get a chance to learn more about Xbox Game Pass, the gaming membership with over 100 high-quality games for one low monthly price, including receiving free trials while waiting in the entry line.
Stay tuned for the full lineups and more info.